Website Redline Plastics
Redline Plastics is looking for another happy, positive person to join our team in Manitowoc. We have an opening for a CNC machine operator to run one of our three 5 axis CNC machines. These machines are use to precisely trim components we have manufactured on our plastics rotational molding or vacuum forming machines.
– Set up and run CNC machine
– Verify product quality using established standards, specifications and work instructions.
– Record various production and quality data.
– Acquires, moves and maintains stores of components and materials required in cell.
– Moves finish product to designated locations.
– Follows all applicable safety, quality, and manufacturing standards.
– Actively participates in applicable lean and other employee involvement activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
– Experience running a CNC machine and making minor adjustments to G code is a plus.
– Experience in the general manufacturing field a plus. Willing to train the right people.
– Good communication skills
– General computer skills needed to use and access work instructions
– Ability to work well with others
– Ability to promote a positive work environment
– Good Attendance and timeliness
– Ability to stay organized
– Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Excellent benefits package to include:
– Health, Dental, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Group Life Insurance, Vision
– 401K match
– Quarterly Bonus Plan
– Vacation, Vacation Purchase Plans, Floating Holidays, Perfect Attendance Hours
– Gym Membership reimbursement
– Tuition reimbursement
– Promotion Opportunities
– Comprehensive Training
All around positive work culture
Job Type: Full-time