American Made Cut & Sew Products
Since 1922, Redline has been a leader in industrial sewing products in the United States and we plan to continue this indefinitely. Redline has manufacturing locations in the United States that manufacture motorcycle luggage and saddlebags. Manufacturing these products in the United States has helped Redline become an expert in outdoor fabrics and leather construction and manufacturing processes. In addition to our plastics and Powersports companies, we work with companies to manufacture other products for a variety of industries under our contract manufacturing group. No matter what your company needs, Redline is here to serve you better than our competition.
Redline Global Sourcing Capabilities
- Decades-long relationship with our Asian manufacturing partners.
- Relationships with suppliers and logistics companies in several countries in order to maintain competitiveness in the market.
- We work with polyester extruders, weavers, and coating factories to control all aspects of fabric production, ensuring a quality fabric that meets the customer’s needs.
- Leather hide sourcing from the farm, to the tannery, to production.
- Textile covers & luggage manufacturing
- Stainless steel, aluminum, and composite hardware and components