American Made Cut & Sew Products
Since 1922, Redline has been a leader in industrial sewing products in the United States and we plan to continue this indefinitely. Redline has manufacturing locations in the United States that manufacture motorcycle luggage and saddlebags. Manufacturing these products in the United States has helped Redline become an expert in outdoor fabrics and leather construction and manufacturing processes. In addition to our plastics and Powersports companies, we work with companies to manufacture other products for a variety of industries under our contract manufacturing group. No matter what your company needs, Redline is here to serve you better than our competition.
Redline Global Sourcing Capabilities
- Redline has an office in Shanghai, China dedicated to working with our Asian manufacturing partners.
- Redline has built relationships with suppliers and logistics companies in several countries in order to maintain competitiveness in the market.
- Redline works with the polyester extruders, weavers and coating factories to control all aspects of fabric production which ensures a quality fabric that meets the needs of the customer.
- Leather hide sourcing from the farm to the tannery to production.
- Textile covers
- Textile luggage
- Stainless steel, aluminum and composite hardware and components
Request A Quote
- Concept Development
- Project Management
- Product and Material Testing
- Materials Sourcing
- Water-jet Cutting
- Multi-ply Gerber Cutting
- EVA Heat/Pressure Forming
- Heat Transfers
- Screen Printing
- Our expertise is mid to high volume textile and leather products
- ISO-9001-2015 Certified
- Experienced mid-western labor force
- Materials sourcing, both domestic and global
- Team of talented engineers and designers on staff
- Highly detailed and efficient